Your Contribution is appreciated...Use the Paypal link below

You can donate in two ways. First, by using the Paypal link above. Or, you may send a check or money order made out to the Swain County Public Schools Foundation. All proceeds will go to the Swain County Public Schools Foundation no matter which way you choose to donate. The Swain County Public Schools Foundation is a non profit, 501(c)3, tax deductible foundation. You may make your check payable to "Swain County Public Schools Foundation", send it to this address
155 West Ridge Dr. Bryson City, NC 28713
and the Foundation can send you a receipt. Thank you very much.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Harrison Bay Comfort


Just a few quick notes this morning. Meeting Joe in a couple minutes, but I first wanted to send prayers and thoughts to the Ennis's. David is sick..doing ok and stable, but sick. I'm really thinking and praying for him and his family

Ok, it seems the picnic table made some people feel sorry for me...Leigh...but, it was the best nights sleep so far. Last night, my accommodations were even better. Stayed about a 60's era, mahogany/teack trimmed Chris Craft. The cabin below with A/C was offered to me for the night by Mike and Taylor...absolutely great and kindhearted people. Boat people siince they live on their boats in the marina. The evening at Harrison State Park was peaceful and comfortable...Leigh. I also met Dina and her daughter Goose who treated me to dinner and hospitality. The restaraunt reminded me of some of the places that that Food Network show, Diners Dives and Drive-inns would be. Great food and only about 30 yards frmo where I slept.
More to come later, but wanted to say thanks to those wonderful people at Harrison Bay Marina. They really made my stay there worthremembering. Hope to see you again soon
I think I see Joe...need to go. I'll post more later. Until then, I'm loving reading the messages to me from all areas of my life. Its great to have the support from all corners...thanks

No comments: